Black Voices That Inspire Us
In honor of Black History Month, this collection of journals celebrates Black authors who use their voices to inspire, engage, and empower. These authors, amongst countless others, have used their words to raise up the voices of the African American community. Their words remind us that we also hold the power to enact change through our writing and our stories.
These notebooks are handmade with ruled pages and flexible faux leather covers in shimmery bronze. We chose five quotes from five contemporary Black authors and hand embossed them on the notebooks.
Authors include Sojourner Truth, Zadie Smith, Toni Morrison, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichi, and James Baldwin.
- Measures 5.5″ x 8.25″ (A5)
- 160 heavyweight pages (80 leaves)
- Ruled Pages printed in light grey ink
- Archival, acid-free paper, Fountain pen friendly
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or initials to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size:18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Matte Silver foil to match existing design
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: Up to 20 characters & spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you