The past—and the future—are female!
Featuring iconic portraits of strong, powerful, and courageous women who changed the world, such as Maya Angelou, Joan of Arc, and Amelia Earhart (from the bestselling book Bad Girls Throughout History), this empowering calendar will inspire you all year long.
• A great gift for feminists, art lovers, women's history buffs, and fans of the books Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies
• 12 x 12 inches; the perfect size for easy hanging on any wall or over a desk
• Includes September–December 2019 at a glance
• Full-color illustrations throughout
• Printed on FSC-certified paper
Ann Shen is an illustrator and designer whose bright, whimsical work has been featured in publications around the world. Ann exhibits her iconic art at Renegade, WonderCon, and DesignerCon. Her clients include the New York Times, Huffington Post, Disney, and Facebook, among many others. She is also the author of Bad Girls Throughout History and Legendary Ladies. She lives in Los Angeles.