Our 18 x 18 Archivo Leather Photo Album is handcrafted by Italian craftsmen in Florence using techniques passed down through generations of traditional bookbinders.
Because the pages in this album are paper, it is well suited for use as a photo guest book. Record your family history or commemorate a life well-lived with messages, photos, and documents mixed on the pages. Mount photos on the pages using photo corners or glue dots, and write captions and messages directly on the paper pages. The unstructured format means you can arrange your pages any way you like!
- 18" x 18" x 3.5"
- Exact page dimensions 17.5" x 17.75"
- 100 Pages (50 sheets)
- Choose soft white or black pages.
- Pages are archivally safe and acid free
- Glassine tissue between the sheets protects photos
- Accommodates up to 200 8x10 photographs or any combination of smaller sizes
- Use photo mounting corners or Glue Dots for Memory Books to attach your photos
- Handcrafted in Italy
This distressed leather photo album is for the person who wants an antique vintage feel. This means that the leather has been made to look older than it is and has markings on it to give it its unique patina. Scarring and inconsistencies in the leather are not defects but marks of character that give each piece its unique old world charm. This is a leather photo album that will age beautifully with you.
This photo album looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 24 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you