African Ankara fabrics to inspire your writing
Beautifully handcrafted notebooks covered in wax printed Ankara fabric from Africa. Ankara print fabrics are made through an Indonesian wax-resist dyeing technique called batik. These colorful graphic prints are strongly associated with West African cultures, especially Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Nigeria and Cameroon.
The journals feature blank pages and are finished with a leather bookmark.
- Small A6 measures 4.25" x 6"
- Large A5 measures 6" x 8"
- 120 BLANK pages suitable for writing and sketching
- Paper is bright white, 80 gsm
- Hardcover construction with sewn pages for strength and flexibility
- Handcrafted in London using fabrics imported from Africa