6 Pitt Artist Pens in Springtime Colors (Brush Tip)
Pitt Artist Pens are famous for combining a modern brush nib design with the traditional medium of India ink. Pitt Pens offer odorless, permanent, waterproof, lightfast inks in vibrant colors. The durable brush nib gives freedom to create versatile brush strokes of broad, medium or narrow width with an even application of color.
Colors included: #107 Cadmium Yellow, #219 Deep Scarlet Red, #125 Middle Purple Pink, #112 Leaf Green, #264 Dark Phthalo Green and #110 Phthalo Blue
- Waterproof, permanent, acid-free, archival (pH neutral), lightfast and odorless
- Highly pigmented India Ink, available in bold, rich colors
- Unsurpassed lightfastness (resistance to fading)
- Smudge and waterproof when dry
- To maintain vibrant ink, store your PITT Pens horizontally