A classical leather journal worthy of your most treasured writings. Handcrafted in antiqued leather and hand marbled paper in rich shades of ultramarine blue, the journal is truly one of a kind.
The journal features rigid covers bound in antiqued espresso leather, a flexible ribbed spine, and rough cut unlined pages of heavy ecru stock. A bound-in ribbon bookmark completes the detailing.
The journal feels like a treasure found in the stacks of an ancient library, gently weathered and full of mystery. Your memories will be preserved for generations to come
Variations in color and texture of the leather are part of the unique quality and aesthetic of this handcrafted journal.
- Medium 7.5" x 10"
- 192 BLANK pages (96 sheets) with hand-cut deckle edge
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine leather with hardcover construction
- Bound-in ribbon bookmark
- Archival, acid free cotton laid paper
- Handcrafted in Italy
This journal is truly one of a kind. We made just three using this marbled paper pattern, and when they are gone, no more will be available.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18pt - 36 pt
- Color: Metallic gold foil
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you