Handmade paper pages and Rustic Leather
Our Dakota leather journal is a unique volume for writing all of your thoughts, taking notes, and recording your day. Bound in soft and supple lightly distressed leather, the journals feature thick handmade paper pages.
Each is bound in rustic leather with varying shades of brown. Subtle variations and natural leather markings make each journal one of a kind.
Rustic and elegant, each journal is unique. Please allow us to choose one for you. If you have a preference for a lighter or darker shade, please let us know, using the special instructions box as you go through checkout.
- Measures 6" x 8.5"
- 240 Pages (120 leaves)
- PLAIN handmade paper pages with a lightly speckled and textured finish
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Martha’s Vineyard workshop.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you