TWSBI ECO-T Features a Triangular Grip
The TWSBI ECO-T fountain pen is different from many fountain pens because it fills with a piston-fill mechanism instead of cartridges. Simply unscrew the end cap, dip into ink, twist the end cap, and the barrel of your pen is filled with ink, ready to write.
The ECO-T differs from the ECO because it has a triangular grip section.
Ideal for beginners and experienced fountain pen users alike, the TWSBI ECO is a pen that feels expensive while keeping a lower-end price point.
- Piston mechanism to fill the pen with ink
- Capped length: 5.5" | 139 mm
- Posted length: 6.6 | 167.5 mm
- Stainless steel nib in Extra-Fine, Fine, Medium, Bold, or Stub 1.1mm width
- Pen body is made of durable resin
- Fittings in shiny chrome
- Cap has an inner seal to ensure a perfect seal when stored away
- Ink is NOT included with this pen
- Shop bottled inks here: Fountain Pen Inks
- Made in Taiwan
TWSBI's name stands for the phrase "Hall of Three Cultures" or "San Wen Tong" in Chinese. The character "Wen" translates into language and culture. The phrase "San Wen Tong" also brings to mind the Hall of the Three Rare Treasures created by Emperor Qianlong as a memorial to three great masterpieces of Chinese calligraphy. The initials of the phrase "San Wen Tong" was reversed and thus turned into "TWS". The last letters "Bi" was added with its literal meaning of "writing instruments". Thus combining the two segments, creating TWSBI.
TWSBI aims to create the highest quality and precision writing instruments, with a goal to inspire and recapture the romanticism of art and literature, starting with the pen.