Authentic rugged charm
Our original Woodsman 3 ring binder is handcrafted of thick oiled cowhide that will develop a patina and age with you. The unstructured soft cover allows maximum flexibility. A thick contrasting leather strap ties around the binder to hold it closed and protect the contents. Authentic rugged charm...
Inside, the binder features a standard metal 3-ring mechanism for holding loose pages, reports and projects, or plastic page protectors for photos and documents.
- Large measures 12" x 10.5"to hold standard letter 8.5" x 11" pages
- Small measures 9.25" x 8" to hold half-sheet 5.5" x 8.5" pages
- Sturdy steel O rings. Large binder has 1.5" rings, small binder has 1" rings
- Holds 250 sheets regular bond paper or 50 page protectors
- Genuine raw cowhide
- The leather is aged and distressed, enhancing the rustic one-of-a-kind character
- Shades of brown vary, as does the flap width. Please allow us to choose one for you.
- Binder comes empty
- CLICK HERE to buy page protectors, photo sleeves and insert pages
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
The binder is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. Each is unique and no two are exactly alike. Handcrafted on the island of Martha's Vineyard, MA.
This binder looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right or Lower left, depending on inscription length and the unique cut of the flap
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you