Mixed page styles give you options for creativity
Our one of a kind hand sewn pocket leather journal is a go-anywhere notebook. Soft, flexible, and lightweight, this journal is ideal for writing and sketching.
The leather and papers are aged and distressed, enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character. This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Martha’s Vineyard workshop.
- 4" x 5.5"
- At least 190 pages (95 sheets)
- Pages include an assortment of blank, lined, and gridded papers
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Four thick folded signatures hand stitched permanently in place
- Genuine top-grain leather
- Paper is acid-free and archival to preserve your writing for a lifetime.
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Variations in color and texture of the leather are part of the unique quality and aesthetic of this handcrafted journal. Shades of brown will vary. If you have a preference for lighter or darker, just add a note to your order.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your initials to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right or left corner, depending on unique cut of the flap
- Max: Initials only, up to 5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you