Islander Leather Photo Album
Our Islander leather photo album is bound in soft and supple leather for years of stylish storage. Preserve and protect your memories, scrapbook-style, the albums feature old fashioned paper pages, separated by sheets of translucent glassine tissue to protect photos. Hand-dyed leather is richly pigmented with subtle variations and natural leather markings that make each album unique. Soft binding means the album is flexible and lightweight. The album is finished with a flap and leather tie closure.
Rustic and elegant, each album is unique. Available in twelve colors, rich earthy hues with multiple layers of finishing wax that lend a subtle sheen and depth of color. Naturally, the albums are completely archival and acid-free.
Use photo corners or glue dots to attach your photos to the cardstock pages
- 6" x 8.5" x 2"
- 60 pages (30 leaves)
- Heavyweight soft white pages
- Will hold a single 4x6 or 5x7 photo per page
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special albums one at a time in our Washington, DC workshop.
This leather photo album looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Metallic Gold embossing
- **If you prefer blind embossing or silver, let us know in the special instructions box when you checkout.**
- Position: Lower right or lower left, depending on inscription length
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you