It's all about the surface.
Glossy blue metallic on rough, matte jeans-label material. Almost like solid cliff meets stormy sea. The structure is not printed but embossed, adding an exciting tactile finish to this interplay of surfaces. And another highlight: matching book edges in metallic blue. Despite all the outside sparkle you shouldn't miss out on the notebook's excellent inner values: 176 pages of finest Swedish premium paper with our favorite dot grid for flexible sketching and writing. Pretty deep.
- Large 6.5" x 8.75" | 176 pages
- White 120 g Munken paper with dot grid printed in light grey ink
- Thread sewn binding allows book to lay open
- Cover design is screen printed all around, including on the page edges
- Archival, acid free paper produced with ECF pulp, FSC certified
- Made in Germany
This notebook can be personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Silver metallic foil Embossing
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you