METROPOLIS - Inspired by Fritz Lang's 1920 vision of the city as a machine, this notebook will inspire you to innovate and create. With a soft cover made of recycled leather, this notebook comes in a generous format and 256 pages of the finest quality Munken paper.
Bound in smooth bonded leather, the journal is flexible and strong. The graphic covers the whole book, including the page edges.
- Large 6.5" x 8.75" | 256 pages
- White 120 g Munken paper with dot grid printed in light grey ink
- Thread sewn binding allows book to lay open
- Cover design is screen printed all around, including on the page edges
- Archival, acid free paper produced with ECF pulp, FSC certified
- Made in Germany
This notebook can be personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold Embossing
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you