Super-artificial meets mega-natural
This combination of neon orange paint and raw unbleached canvas is pretty adventurous. The random colour traces on the cover are more impulsive and improvised than meticulously calculated. On top of this unconventional look the material will start to fray a little around the edges with use - on purpose. The only thing that might be a well-behaved decision: 176 pages of premium paper. Definetly not for snobs or control freaks!
- Large 6.5" x 8.75" | 176 pages
- White 120 g Munken paper with dot grid printed in light grey ink
- Thread sewn binding allows book to lay open
- Cover design is screen printed all around, including on the page edges
- Archival, acid free paper produced with ECF pulp, FSC certified
- Made in Germany