A star-filled sky is as mysterious as it is sublime. What are we looking at? How far away and from when?! How do I tell the Little Dipper from the Big Dipper? Is that Cassiopeia or Orion? Is the moon waxing or waning?
Whether you''re an occasional backyard stargazer or would-be astrophysicist, you ll find pages of useful information in the Observer's Notebook: Astronomy. Stunning four-color images from the Hubble and ESA space telescopes are interweaved with ruled pages for your own celestial observations, notes, and star-based wishes.
- 7" x 9"
- 160 Pages
- Bound in navy blue bookcloth
- 8 Color illustrations
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Silver foil embossing
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you