This little A6 notebook fits in your pocket or bag. Because of its handy size, you can take it with you wherever you go. Printed on Japanese FSC paper. This means that the raw material for the paper comes from responsibly managed forests. We like that! The inside is printed with a dotted grid.
The cover is made of anthracite-coloured Art card and finished with metallic red foil details in the poetic text: Curious times are crossing the bridge. Close your eyes and walk the ridge.
- 48 pages Japanese FSC paper, 100 gsm
- Pages are printed with a dot grid for bullet journaling
- 100 x 145 mm | 3.9" x 5.7"
- Cover is flexible heavy weight 300 gsm card
- Singer stitch binding, pages lay flat
- Hot foil details in red metallic
- Made in the Netherlands