A fine notebook, bound in ochre yellow book linen. It has gold foil details on the front and three bookmark ribbons. It feels like handmade with the craftsmanship of the past. The inside is printed on Japanese FSC paper. Each two-page spread has lines on the right side and dots on the left side with a blank section, so you can write and sketch in one book. In the back, you'll find a handy storage compartment for all the little things and loose notes you want to keep. It's a notebook we love.
- Hardcover bound in ochre yellow book linen
- A6 size measures 160 x 130 mm | 6.3" x 5.3"
- 160 pages 100 gsm Japanese FSC paper
- Each page spread is ruled on the right, half-dotted, half-blank on the left
- Inner pocket and three ribbon bookmark
- Stitched binding for strength and flexibility
- Hot foil details in shiny gold
- Made in the Netherlands