William Morris's Blackthorn
The "Blackthorn" pattern was designed by textile artist William Morris during the Arts and Crafts Movement of the 19th century. Several colors have been printed around the Tornado's stainless-steel barrel that's finished with a gloss varnish and polished brass accents.
Rollerball pens are packaged in a commemorative tube with more information about each design included. Each Tornado has The Met logo imprinted on the finial and is finished with polished trim. Although they are not limited editions, the top rings are engraved with The Met logo and a serial number. These beautiful designs are a must have for any art lover.
- 5" long
- Artwork acid-etched barrel
- Silk-screened art on Stainless barrel
- The Met logo top ring + logo imprint on the top disc
- Numbered on the top ring
- Polished Chrome or Brass Accents
- Comes with rollerball refill
- The Met OLP Retro51 Packaging Tube
- Fine point rollerball writes like a dream
- Knurled twist top
- Flexible clip
- Refill your pen with Tornado rollerball refills