Our handcrafted Quartz Metallic Suede leather journal is an elegant and versatile volume for writing all of your thoughts, ideas, dreams, and adventures. Bound in soft and supple suede, the journals feature lined writing pages. Each book is bound in painted suede leather that is slightly pearlescent with a touch of sparkle. It has subtle variations and natural leather markings that make each journal unique.
Rustic and elegant, each journal is unique. Perfect for drawing, sketching, writing, or painting.
- Small 5" x 7"
- 240 pages (120 leaves), 120 gsm paper
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish
- Gold gilded page edges
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine cow suede is painted in a pearlescent silver finish with lots of texture
- The journal is archival and acid-free to preserve your writing
- Flexible softcover binding
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we make these special journals one at a time in our Washington DC workshop.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Metallic Gold embossing, to match page edges
- **If you prefer silver embossing, let us know in the special instructions box when you checkout. Blind embossing is not recommended on this leather **
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you