Zeng Fan Zhi x Moleskine Commemorates the Year of the Dragon
Discover the talent and creativity of Chinese artist Zeng Fanzhi. The Year of the Dragon 2024 Notebook is a limited edition created to hold a wealth of inspiration. This notebook features cover art with a close-up of original artwork by Zeng Fanzhi.
- Fabric-covered Year of the Dragon ruled notebook with lucky envelopes
- Large 5" x 8.25" | 13 x 21 cm | 176 pages
- Soft white RULED pages
- Rounded corners, elastic closure and bookmark ribbon
- Expandable inner pocket in the back
- Story card with themed message
- Two lucky envelopes to keep or give for Lunar New Year
- "In case of loss” notice printed on the flyleaf
- Ivory-colored 100 gsm acid-free paper
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
This Limited Edition ruled notebook is part of Moleskine's Asian Collection 2024. This showcase of contemporary Asian talent brings together the neighboring countries of Japan, South Korea and China through art. Designed to empower creative energy and celebrate Asian traditions, each distinctive notebook design enriches the Moleskine mission to support creativity and inspire the ideas of the future.
Moleskine notebooks are made of material from well-managed, FSC™ -certified forests and other controlled sources.