Momoko Sakura x Moleskine Celebrates Sakura Season
Discover the talent and creativity of Japanese Manga artist Momoko Sakura. The Sakura 2024 Notebook is a limited edition created to hold a wealth of inspiration. This notebook features an undated weekly notebook layout with days of the week opposite a page for notes. The cover features original artwork by manga artist Momoko Sakura. Presented in a handsome gift box.
- Sakura 12-month undated diary/planner with themed stickers and greeting card
- Fabric cover with original Sakura artwork by Japanese manga artist Momoko Sakura
- Large 5" x 8.25" | 13 x 21 cm | 208 pages
- Fill in the dates: 12 customizable month dividers
- Undated weekly notebook layout with days of the week opposite a page for notes
- Five weeks per month, five undated weeks per month
- Rounded corners, elastic closure, and bookmark ribbon
- Expandable inner pocket in the back
- Stickers to customize your plans, including year stickers for the spine and month stickers for the dividers
- Monthly mini calendar stickers to fill in and apply to the month dividers
- Useful tools: travel planning, timetable, ideas and goals
- Presented in a pretty reusable gift box
- "In case of loss” notice printed on the flyleaf
- Ivory-colored 100 gsm acid-free paper
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
This Limited Edition undated planner is part of Moleskine's Asian Collection 2024. This showcase of contemporary Asian talent brings together the neighboring countries of Japan, South Korea and China through art. Designed to empower creative energy and celebrate Asian traditions, each distinctive notebook design enriches the Moleskine mission to support creativity and inspire the ideas of the future.
Moleskine notebooks are made of material from well-managed, FSC™ -certified forests and other controlled sources.