Back to: Luxury Candles
Library Scented Candle - Frederick Douglass
Frederick Douglass: Peppercorn, Leather, & Oak
The Paddywax Library collection pairs favorite quotes with custom blended fragrances. Each unique candle is designed to evoke the spirit of the author for which it is named.
Pay homage to the literary greats with fragrance, while you scent your library or reading room. Makes a great gift for book lovers!
- Top Notes: Pink Peppercorn, Bergamot, Clove Bud, Saffron
- Middle Notes: Black Leather, Gingerlily, Cedar Leaf, Elemis Resin
- Base Notes: Dark Oak, Agarwood, Guaiac, Burlwood, Cade
- 6 oz. Glass Vessel measures 3.125" x 3.5"
- 2 oz. Travel Tin measures 2.5" x 5.5"
- Soy wax blend with cotton wicks
- Hand poured in the Paddywax workshop in Nashville, TN
- Made in USA