Edgar Allen Poe: Nutmeg, Apple, and Cedar
The Paddywax Library collection pairs favorite quotes with custom blended fragrances. Each unique candle is designed to evoke the spirit of the author for which it is named.
Pay homage to the literary greats with fragrance, while you scent your library or reading room. Makes a great gift for book lovers!
- Top Notes: Nutmeg, Eucalyptus, Cinnamon Leaf, Dewy Greens
- Middle Notes: Golden Apple, Red Pear, Patchouli, Vanilla Bean
- Base Notes: Smoked Cedar, Spiced Musk, Creamy Sandalwood
- 6 oz. Glass Vessel measures 3.125" x 3.5"
- 2 oz. Travel Tin measures 2.5" x 5.5"
- Soy wax blend with cotton wicks
- Hand poured in the Paddywax workshop in Nashville, TN
- Made in USA