An old-fashioned album for your most treasured memories
Our Nero Italian Leather Photo Album is handcrafted of buttery soft black leather, wrapped around an ivory-page book block with a rounded spine. A flap and wide strap wraparound closure lend it an antique feel. This traditional leather photo album is completely handcrafted using the world's finest quality leather, and bookbinding techniques practiced by the skilled artisans of Florence.
Because the pages in this album are paper, it is well suited for use as a photo guest book. Celebrate your special occasion or commemorate a special event with messages and photos mixed on the pages. Mount photos on the pages using photo corners or glue dots, and write captions and messages directly on the paper pages. The unstructured format means you can arrange your pages any way you like!
- 9" x 8" x 2"
- Exact page dimensions 7.5" x 7.75"
- 100 Pages (50 sheets)
- Glassine tissue between the sheets protects photos
- Accommodates up to 100 4x6 or 5x7 photos.
- Naturally, the album is completely archival and acid-free
- Handcrafted in Italy
Naturally, the album is completely archival and acid-free. Use our photo mounting corners or Glue Dots for Memory Books to affix photos to the pages. See Accessories for photo mounting options.
This photo album looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you