Release your creativity with the Midlands Market handmade leather journal. Made with premium leather that's hand selected for its character and durability, this journal is designed to bring value to whatever you put within its pages.
Each book contains 160 pages, thread bound to the leather.
Designed with a wrap closure and secured with a leather strap, the natural edge of the leather hide is left intact, often giving an angled, rustic look. Available in 5 rich natural shades: light brown, dark brown, green, burgundy, or black.
- Small A5 measures 5" x 7"
- Large A4 measures 8" x 11"
- 160 Pages (80 leaves)
- BLANK Pages are 120 gsm off-white paper
- Fountain pen friendly
- Genuine cowhide, sourced in USA, Brazil, or Italy
- Each is unique
- Stitched pages for strength and longevity
- Handcrafted in Walsall, England
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your initials to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt to 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: BLIND Embossing (No color fill)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you