Capture the tones of autumn leaves as they begin to change
Our Japanese Maple leather journal features natural raw leather and assorted papers combined with meticulous New England craftsmanship.
Like every piece in Jenni's one-of-a-kind collection, the journal is completely handcrafted, with hand-cut pages and rustic detailing. A single piece of thick leather wraps around hundreds of assorted handmade papers and reclaimed offcuts, including lots of textures, colors, and weights. Sturdy stitching along the spine holds the pages in place. Soft, flexible, and lightweight, the journal is ideal for writing, sketching, pasting in memorabilia.
The journal is finished with a flap and orange twill ribbon that ties around the book block to hold the cover closed when you are not writing.
- 5.5" x 6.75" x 2" thick
- Thick natural leather is intentionally distressed and aged.
- At least 240 pages (120 sheets)
- Six thick folded signatures stitched permanently in place
- The leather and papers are aged and distressed, enhancing the journal's rustic one-of-a-kind character
This leather journal is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, imperfections are to be expected and celebrated. Each is unique and no two are exactly alike. Handcrafted on the island of Martha's Vineyard, MA.
This leather journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Blind embossing (no color fill)
- Position: Lower right or left corner, depending on inscription length and unique cut of the flap
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you