Unpredictable, mysterious, awe-inspiring weather is one of the most important and closely observed forces of daily life. The third title in the Observer's Notebooks line is dedicated to weather in all its forms. Featuring a cloud atlas, snowflake typologies, rainbow diagrams, and stunning storm imagery, this distinctive specialty notebook is as instructive as it is beautiful. The striking cloth-covered journal is filled with an assortment of lined pages for writing, recording, and journaling and contains handy charts for weather forecasting and cloud observation.
- 7" x 9"
- 160 Pages
- Bound in sky blue bookcloth
- 8 Color illustrations
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt, depending on inscription length
- Color: Silver foil embossing
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you