The Hobonichi Techo is a daily planner you can use freely to match your lifestyle
The Hobonichi Techo planner set includes a daily planner for 2023 and a cover to express your personality.
A collaboration with the Tokyo National Museum, this cover features artwork by Edo-era lacquer painter Shibata Zenshin. The bookmark charms are diamond-shaped.
High-quality polyester construction gives this cover its sturdy feel and subtle shine. The material is durable enough to last a long time but light enough to carry with you everywhere.
Dated for the year 2023, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A6 size measures 117 mm x 165 mm | 4.6" x 6.5"
- Weight Approx. 90 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full-length pockets,
- Butterfly style double pen loop also holds the cover closed
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Polyester exterior, with printed design
- January - December 2023
- Size A6 measures 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1” x 5.9”
- English language version
- 448 pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.7 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2022, 2023 and 2024
- Yearly Index Dec 2022 - Mar 2024 (8 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2022 - Mar 2024 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2023 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote
- 16 memo pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2023