One week per page format and plenty of blank graph paper
The distinct white line running down the front cover is the trademark of this annual design.
This smart-looking Black book has been one of the best-selling Weeks designs since the Weeks joined the lineup in 2011, thanks to its unique look of the white stripe laid over a basic black background for a stark contrast.
This softcover book is easy to flip through the pages, grasp in your hand, and shove in your pocket. The ability to roughhouse this durable little book makes it very easy to use.
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Japanese language
- January - December 2022
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2021 - Jan 1, 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 71 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022