One week per page format and plenty of blank graph paper
This Weeks book has the full year calendar for 2022 printed right on the cover. The numbers, days of the week, and lines surrounding the calendars are written by Ryota Kisihida, the younger brother of writer Nami Kishida.
Ryota wrote these for us because he had also written the page numbers by hand in his older sister Nami’s book I Love My Family for Who They Are. Ryota, who has Down Syndrome, was unable to write, but practiced until he could write the page numbers for her book. Shigesato Itoi loved his charming writing so much that he asked Ryota to contribute his writing to the 365 Days Weeks cover as well.
The cover has been constructed as a light, hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends. The cover and spine are foil-pressed in silver with the year 2022, which has also been handwritten by Ryota. The charm to his handwriting comes from the care and effort he puts into it.
This techo includes a special sticker sheet with Ryota Nishida’s handwriting.
- Measures 94 mm x 188 mm | 3.7" x 7.4"
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Cow leather
- Japanese language
- January - December 2022
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021, 2022, and 2023
- Yearly Index Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2021 - Mar 2023 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2021 - Jan 1, 2023 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 71 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2022