Five Years in One Book
The 5 Year Book has pages dated across a 5-year span. On each spread, the left page has the date and day of the week for all 5 years, with days of the week written in Japanese.
Because each page contains a total of 5 days, a single day’s entry is compact enough to either fill with writing or write a single sentence and feel satisfied with the entry. It’s a perfect setup for those who are worried about being able to continue using a book for 5 years.
The right page is a blank page for anything you’d like — continuing entries you couldn’t fit on the left, jotting notes you’d like to leave for the future, pasting items, and more. The Japanese daily quotes on the bottom of the page are excerpts from Hobo Nikkan Itoi Shinbun articles from the past 10 years.
The Hobonichi 5-Year Techo comes in a bright yellow paper box. The box will contain a user manual and a test sheet of paper for you to get a feel for the paper and test pen or ink compatibility.
- Jan. 1, 2022 - Dec. 31, 2026
- Size A6 measures 113 mm x 153 mm | 4.5" x 6"
- Size A5 measures 148 mm x 210 mm | 6.1" x 8.4"
- PVC cover with gold embossed detail
- 752 pages
- Stitched binding allows the book to lay flat for comfortable writing
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 3.7 mm
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote (in Japanese)
- Information pages include "A Year Per Page", Gifts, Addresses, "My Lists," World History, Personal Notes, and much more
- Note: The 5 Year Book does not fit in covers meant for standard one-year techo books
Keep track of your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record all the events that make up your one of a kind life.