The Hobonichi Cousin is a larger version of the Iconic Daily Planner
The Colors series is a regular part of the Hobonichi cover lineup. Classic Chocolate pairs the brown of dark chocolate with a light blue. The cover exudes such elegance and intelligence that it’s perfect for giving to a parent or mentor as a present. High-quality polyester construction gives this cover its sturdy feel and subtle shine — it’s durable enough to last a long time, but light enough to carry with you everywhere. The pen holders act as a hinge, keeping the cover safely shut while you store a pen inside. The cover contains two bookmarks, one with a rectangle charm and one with a triangle charm, so you can keep your place in two parts of the book, such as the monthly calendar and the daily page.
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A5 size measures 162 mm x 228 mm | 6.4" x 9.0"
- Weight Approx. 151 g
- 7 card pockets, 2 full length pockets,
- Loops act as a closure when a pen is inserted
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Stitched polyester
- January - December 2021
- Size A5 size 148 mm x 210 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 482 g
- Japanese language only
- 544 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 3.7 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Yearly Index Jan 2021 - Dec 2021 (4 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2020 - Mar 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote
- 6 memo pages
- Information pages include time table, favorites, "My 100," Weather, Emergency preparedness, and much more
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.