A zipper enclosure adds extra storage to your Hobonichi Techo
This Zippers cover features a design from 97-year-old dye artist Samiro Yunoki, who even today is still actively creating art. Five bold colors work together to create a cover that can fill you with energy while it sits atop your desk. A boy wears a hat while a black dog, wearing a collar, sits nicely. The original art piece was created with a bamboo pen and watercolor paints, and it carries a warmth carefully created through subtle shading and overlapping colors.
The cover interior is an energizing solid red. The bottom left pocket includes Yunoki’s signature. The bookmarks are orange and green to match the boy’s clothes.
Dated for the year 2021, the one page-per-day style has lots of writing space. The pages are thin, durable Tomoe River paper with loads of useful details.
- Size A6 size measures 117 mm x 165 mm | 4.6" x 6.5"
- Weight Approx. 164 g
- 5 card pockets, 2 full length inner pockets, 1 full length outer pocket
- Interior pen loop
- Zipper closure with a leather pull
- Stitched polyester blend
- Size A6 size 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1" x 5.9"
- Weight Approx. 200 g
- English language
- 448 Pages
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners.
- Graph Paper size 4 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2021 and 2022
- Yearly Index Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (8 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec. 2020 - Mar. 2022 (32 pages)
- Daily Pages Jan. 1 - Dec. 31, 2021 (377 pages)
- A blank two-page spread is featured at the very beginning of the book to provide a free area when starting out the book.
- Each month begins with a blank page for planning ahead
- Every two-page daily spread includes a daily quote, translated to English
- 18 memo pages
- Information pages include important contacts, international size charts, conversion table, and much more
The Hobonichi Techo is a daily planner you can use freely to match your lifestyle.
Keep track of appointments and important dates, or record your daily life and thoughts. Log important details. Paste in photos, memos, stickers. Sketch quick impressions of every day. Record and plan all the events that make up your one of a kind life.