Hobonichi Techo A6 Planner for 2020 Plus Cover
The English-language Hobonichi Techo book has been refined and simplified to make it easy to use in all countries and languages. It still contains all the beloved features of the Original Japanese edition, such as the compact A6 size, one page devoted to each day, daily quotes, lay-flat binding, and more.
More than just an agenda, Hobonichi Techo planners are designed as a blank canvas for documenting the small moments of everyday life.
This set of cover plus book is planner perfection, sought after every year outside Japan and difficult to find in the US. The cover can be reused year after year.
The Hobonichi Techo is A6 sized, with lots of room to keep track of your daily schedule. It features monthly calendars, a day-per page layout, lots of room for notes and memos, and reference pages.
- A6 size measures 4.1" x 5.9" | 105 mm x 148 mm
- 448 Pages
- Graph paper: 4 mm spacing
- Yearly calendar 2020, 2021
- Yearly index Dec 2019 - Mar 2021 (8 pages)
- Monthly calendar Dec 2019 - Mar 2021 (32 pages)
- Daily pages Jan 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020 (378 pages)
- Quotes on every daily page
- 15 memo pages and lots of info pages
- English language
The more you write in your techo, the more of your life it contains. This is a cover that’s meant to last a long time and protect this precious book. The brass button shining in the center of this cover is a reproduction of an antique button originally made in England. The button starts out bright and shiny, and gradually darkens and dulls over time for that classic brass look you can enjoy while your cover matures alongside you.
The herringbone material is made with wool tweed. The complex blue-gray color scheme gives the cover a high-end and eloquent feel. The interior is soft beige faux leather.
Inside, you will find slots for keeping cards and loose papers.
- Cover measures 4.9" x 6.5" | 125 mm x 165 mm
- Interior pockets hold the book securely in place
- Thin light Tomoe River paper is resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Fountain pen friendly
- Two button snaps to accommodate your techo’s growing thickness
- Cover is not available to purchase alone
- Made in Japan
The Hobonichi Planner is one of those true cult stationery items, sought after every year outside Japan and difficult to obtain. Hobonichi's attention to detail and finish is what sets it apart. Shop the Hobonichi Techo Lineup here to find your perfect planner to organize every day of 2020.