Set of A6 Planner for 2020 + Cover
The English-language Hobonichi Techo book has been refined and simplified to make it easy to use in all countries and languages. It still contains all the beloved features of the Original Japanese edition, such as the compact A6 size, one page devoted to each day, daily quotes, lay-flat binding, and more.
More than just an agenda, Hobonichi Techo planners are designed as a blank canvas for documenting the small moments of everyday life.
This set of cover plus book is planner perfection, sought after every year outside Japan and difficult to find in the US. The cover can be reused year after year.
The Hobonichi Techo is A6 sized, with lots of room to keep track of your daily schedule. It features monthly calendars, a day-per page layout, lots of room for notes and memos, and reference pages.
- A6 size measures 4.1" x 5.9" | 105 mm x 148 mm
- 448 Pages
- Graph paper: 4 mm spacing
- Yearly calendar 2020, 2021
- Yearly index Dec 2019 - Mar 2021 (8 pages)
- Monthly calendar Dec 2019 - Mar 2021 (32 pages)
- Daily pages Jan 1, 2020 - Dec 31, 2020 (378 pages)
- Quotes on every daily page
- 15 memo pages and lots of info pages
- English language
minä perhonen creates timeless, all-original garment textiles that are specially dyed, embroidered, and woven to recreate hand-drawn designs. Designer Akira Minagawa created the butterfly stamps featured on the memoria textile by hand. The design was stamped onto fabric, which was then used to create the material for this printed cover. The final design retains the charm of the lightly blurred and uneven nature of the original piece.
The pen holders and cover interior are made with faux leather in a chic and elegant dark brown. Two dotted lace bookmarks are attached.
High-quality stitched construction gives this cover its sturdy feel and pleasant texture and the faux leather lining is strong — it’s durable enough to last for years, but light enough to carry with you everywhere. The pen holders act as a hinge that keeps the cover safely shut when storing a pen in both of the holders.
Inside, you will find pockets for keeping cards and loose papers.
- Cover measures 4.6" x 6.5" | 117 mm x 165 mm
- Exterior: rough textured linen, Interior: polyurethane faux leather
- Interior pockets hold the book securely in place
- Thin light Tomoe River paper is resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Fountain pen friendly
- Pen holders act as a hinge to close the book
- Cover is not available to purchase alone
- Made in Japan
The Hobonichi Planner is one of those true cult stationery items, sought after every year outside Japan and difficult to obtain. Hobonichi's attention to detail and finish is what sets it apart. Shop the Hobonichi Techo Lineup here to find your perfect planner to organize every day of 2020.