The unique techo without a need for an additional cover, just like a standard book
New This Year! This A6 size Hobonichi Techo book has a page per day. It’s a hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends. Comes with a pencil board. Basic design of the HON series. Based on the forward slash symbol ( / ) used when writing dates. The book spine is foil-pressed in gold with the year 2024 and the HON logo.
- Measures 110 mm x 156 mm | 4.3" x 6.2"
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Cotton and paper
- Japanese language version
- January - December 2023
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Yearly Index Dec 2022 - Mar 2024 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2022 - Mar 2024 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2022 - Jan 1, 2024 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 71 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire collection here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2023