The Original Hobonichi Techo Planner
For 2024, the A6-size, one-page-per-day Hobonichi Techo is available in ENGLISH. The pages are printed in charcoal gray and red, and offer plenty of space to fill with writings and clippings. Each month has a page for highlighting important dates, making to-do lists, and writing other notes to help in planning ahead.
The book has the same thread-stitch binding as a dictionary, allowing it to lay flat open for comfortable writing. It stays flat even if you don’t hold it down.
The book uses thin and light yet durable Tomoe River S paper. The paper has supported the Hobonichi Techo for over 20 years with its special characteristics, but it’ll be undergoing an overhaul starting with the 2024 edition techos. The paper is more resistant to bleed through, lighter despite being the same thickness, and has a smoother surface by adjusting the fibers of the paper.
Although you can use the book on its own, you can enjoy the full experience by pairing it with a cover of your choice. Shop all covers here: Hobonichi Techo 2024
- Dated January 1, 2024 - December 31, 2024
- One day per page
- Monday start
- ENGLISH language version
- Measures 105 mm x 148 mm | 4.1" x 5.8"
- 448 pages
- Stitched binding lays flat for easy writing
- Thin, light Tomoe River S paper resistant to bleeding and specially designed for planners
- Graph paper 4 mm grid
- Yearly Calendars 2023, 2024, 2025
- Monthly Calendars Dec 2023 - Mar 2025
- Daily pages include a mini monthly calendar at the bottom right of every two-page spread
- Fun quotes on each two-page spread
- Information pages include size charts, conversions, lunar calendar, Japanese culture, personal info, and more
- 15 Memo pages at the back for free use