Hobonichi Weeks Has a One Week Per Page Format
A dark night scene enveloped in the silence of the air. Listen closely and you can almost hear the soft crackling of the sparklers the cat is holding. Perhaps the various colored stars in the sky came from these sparks.
This scenery by illustrator Hiroko Kubota never gets old, no matter how many times you look at it. She tried out a variety of different patterns when designing this for the Weeks book.
The sparks from the sparklers are depicted in an eye-catching, rainbow-colored foil print that sparkles in different colors depending on the angle it hits the light.
At the end of the lines connecting the stars, on the back of the cover, is a fox making an excellent expression with his eyebrows. The illustration in the sky is the first to capture your gaze, but the townscape of the people living there is also charming. The nighttime seaside scene feels both lonely and warm.
The cover has been constructed as a light hardcover book with some give to it so it still bends.
- ENGLISH language version
- Size 3.7" x 7.4" | 94 mm x 188 mm
- 240 pages
- 2 ribbon bookmarks
- Glossy coated paper with foil embossing
- January - December 2024
- Stitched binding
- Thin, light Tomoe River paper resistant to bleeding and designed for planners
- Graph Paper size 3.55 mm
- Yearly Calendar 2023, 2024, and 2025
- Yearly Index Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (2 pages)
- Monthly Calendar Dec 2023 - Mar 2025 (32 pages)
- Weekly Calendar Nov 29, 2023 - Jan 1, 2025 (114 pages)
- Graph paper 73 pages
- Information pages include contacts, size charts, conversion table, My 100, and much more
Hobonichi Weeks is light and compact. The wallet size is easy to carry with you.
Add a clear cover and accessories for the full experience. Shop the entire 2024 Hobonichi lineup here: Hobonichi Techo Lineup 2024