Back to: Exclusively Ours
Black Voices Special Edition Notebook - Octavia Butler
Celebrating Black Voices
Exclusively ours, the collection of four notebooks is our way of celebrating Black History Month
The Octavia Butler notebook is bound in metallic bronze faux leather and stamped in-house with a quote from the writer:
- “First forget inspiration. Habit is more dependable. Habit will sustain you whether you're inspired or not."
The journal is a flexible softcover with 240 lined pages to keep all your thoughts and notes.
Limited edition print run
- Metallic bronze faux leather with turquoise lining
- Measures 6" x 8"
- 240 Pages (120 leaves)
- LINED pages in a crisp ivory laid finish, 120 gsm
- Fountain pen friendly
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- The journal is archival and acid-free to preserve your writing
- Handcrafted in U.S.A.
Exclusively from Jenni Bick Bookbinding, we emboss these special journals one at a time in our Dupont Circle workshop.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt - 36 pt
- Color: Gold embossing (to match existing design)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 15 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you