Sakura 2022 Limited Edition Hardcover Notebook from Moleskine
Celebrate sakura season through the work of talented textile designer, Yuri Himuro. Sakura has long symbolized springtime rebirth, as well as the fragile and transitory nature of all things. Yuri’s woven artwork captures a moment of joy and reflection, providing you with space to transform fleeting inspiration into long-lasting projects and plans. The motif of each textile cover is inspired by Ueno Park in cherry blossom season – a place close to Yuri’s heart; each cover shows a different scene which, when placed side by side, show the park in its entirety.
- Pocket 3.5" x 5.5" | 9 x 14 cm
- Large 5" x 8.25" | 13 x 21 cm
- Rounded corners, elastic closure and bookmark ribbon
- Expandable inner pocket in the back
- Story card with themed message
- Set of themed stickers
- ”In case of loss” notice printed on the flyleaf
- Ivory-colored 70 g/m² acid-free paper
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
Choose this planner to keep track of all the events, to-dos, and spellbinding if-onlys that fill your days.