NEW! Sakura 2023 Limited Edition Notebook & Pencil Set
Sakura 2023 Limited Edition Notebook & Pencil Set from Moleskine
A Sakura Collector's Box with artwork by acclaimed Japanese fashion designer Kosuke Tsumura. This beautiful giftbox contains a Limited Edition Notebook, along with a set of five coloring pencils, each one featuring a special quote from the designer.
In Japan, the annual Sakura season is traditionally a time to reflect on the fleeting nature of all things. Discover a Sakura Limited Edition Notebook that honors this moment, designed by acclaimed Japanese fashion designer Kosuke Tsumura. The fabric cover features Kosuke’s unique interpretation of "hanami" (the tradition of viewing cherry blossom in full bloom) which takes place not only during the day, but also at night. The delicate pink petals appear illuminated against the dark of the night sky, creating an ethereal atmosphere.
Look inside to find themed stickers, as well as a Sakura greeting card - both with Kosuke Tsumura's artwork. The notebook has smooth 100g/m² ivory-colored plain pages, rounded corners, an elastic closure, bookmark ribbon and a customizable “in case of loss” notice printed on the opening page. The set of five coloring pencils comes in a black metal case.
- Large 5" x 8.25" | 13 x 21 cm
- 240 PLAIN pages, 100 g/m² acid-free paper
- Sakura themed fabric notebook with cover art by fashion designer Kosuke Tsumura
- Sakura themed greeting card and stickers
- ounded corners, elastic closure and bookmark ribbon
- ‘In case of loss’ printed on the flyleaf
- Story card with themed message
- Expandable inner pocket
- Lies flat: opens at 180°
- The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC™ certified forests and other controlled sources
- Set of five pencils: black, blue, pink, red and white in a metal case
This Sakura Collector’s Box is part of the Moleskine 2023 Asian Collection. The collection is a showcase of contemporary Asian talent that brings together the neighboring countries of China, Japan and Korea. Created to empower creative energy and celebrate the diversity of Asian traditions, each distinctive notebook design enriches the Moleskine mission to support creativity and inspire the ideas of the future.