Following the success of the 1st and 2nd limited editions, Caran d’Ache and Nespresso have renewed their partnership focusing on the company’s iconic ballpoint pen to unveil a new original creation made using the aluminium from recycled capsules.
This year, the deep purple and satin-smooth ‘Arpeggio’ capsule, a best-seller Nespresso, has been chosen to envelop the body of the pen. This third edition illustrates the technical flair in creating an exclusive alloy from the aluminium of recycled coffee capsules, without compromising the intrinsic quality of the iconic Caran d’Ache ballpoint.
- Hexagonal body for a comfortable and controlled writing experience
- Lightweight yet robust aluminium body made using the aluminium from recycled Nespresso capsules
- Purple “Arpeggio” colour with shiny appearance obtained by microbeading blasting process and electrostatic treatment
- Engraved “Made with recycled Nespresso Capsules” label on the face opposing the clip
- Flexible steel clip
- Goliath ink cartridge allowing you to write up to 600 pages of A4
- Steel tip with rotating tungsten carbide ballpoint which ensures a clean and smudgefree line
- Environmentally-friendly packaging made from 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard
- Special glue free conception for the inside box
- Made in Switzerland