Caran d’Ache and Nespresso have continued writing the history of recycling with an exclusive collection. This year, two limited edition products are proudly flying the flag of design and recycling.
The indispensable Fixpencil, made from recycled Nespresso capsules, showing off the satin ochre color of the Cape Town Envivo Lungo capsules and boasting a graphite lead made from 25% coffee grounds.
Sold in recycled and recyclable packaging, these instruments provide an eco-friendly writing and drawing experience bearing the engraved inscription: “A recycling story is in your hands!”
- Mechanical pencil 2mm
- Hexagonal body for a comfortable and controlled writing experience
- Lightweight yet robust aluminum body made using the aluminum from recycled Nespresso capsules
- Ochre “Envivo Lungo” color with shiny appearance obtained by micro-beading blasting process and electrostatic treatment
- Engraved “A recycling story is in your hands” label on the face opposing the clip
- Flexible steel clip
- Supplied with a graphite and coffee grounds lead comparable to soft HB, Ø2 mm
- Black push button with incorporated lead sharpener
- Environmentally-friendly packaging made from 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard
- Made in Switzerland