All You Need to Plan for 2023
ABOUT THE DESIGN: With a pattern originally crafted from beechwood and dark brown leather, this stylized cover once contained Jeremiah Schweiglinum’s Handbook of the Lord’s Supper. It was produced at the Berg & Neuber printing house in Nuremberg, Germany – especially notable for its female director, Katharina Gerlachin – in 1568.
- SLIM Size 3.5" x 7"
- Week at a View layout
- Dated January 2023 - December 2023
- 160 pages
- 100% recycled binder boards and FSC-certified text paper
- Decorative printed cover paper
- Threaded sewn for strength and flexibility
- Monthly planner, Year planner, Mini calendars
- Conversion tables, International dialing codes, International holidays, World time zones
- Address book insert
Paperblanks planners feature richly decorated covers in a variety of styles, all embellished with a clever combination of printing and embossing. Bold colors, antique reproductions, and an artful attitude make the collection really special. Choose weekly or daily layouts in lots of sizes and patterns.