Rite in The Rain Field Books are designed for use in harsh outdoor weather conditions. The durable covers are waterproof and virtually indestructible, and each page has a special coating that creates a unique moisture shield.
Most notebook paper will turn to mush when it gets wet. Not Rite In The Rain! Drop it in a puddle, write on it in a rainstorm, spatter it with mud, even run it through a laundry cycle. Your notes will emerge completely intact, with no bleeding or paper disintegration.
The memo books feature universal ruling, with 1/4" ruled lines and a faint 1/4" grid, printed in grey ink.
Occupations that will find the notebook to be a lifesaver include: agriculture, forestry, building & construction, tactical, surveying & engineering, public safety, and anyone whose work or play finds them writing and record keeping outside in the weather.
- Pocket 3.5" x 5" 112 pages
- Medium 4.5" x 7.25" 128 pages
- Grey pages with universal ruling in grey ink
- Use wet or dry: all pencils, Rite In The Rain pens, wax markers, crayons
- Use dry only: standard ballpoint pens, permanent markers
- Waterproof black flexi cover
- Perforated pages for easy removal
- Archival, acid free paper, eco-friendly, recyclable
- Made in Tacoma, Washington, USA
Your Rite In The Rain notebook will look great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18pt - 36 pt
- Color: Grey embossing (to match pre-printed cover design)
- Position: Lower right corner
- Max: 2 Lines, up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you