The Shimmering Delights journal collection is inspired by a book produced in 1709 in Zurich, Switzerland. Pointille, a technique used for forming cover designs using punched dots to create a feather-light pattern, was especially popular in the 15th century, when it was used to decorate armor and coats of arms.
- Mini 4" x 5.5" | 176 ruled pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 144 ruled pages
- Slim 3.75" x 5.5" | 176 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Elastic closure, bookmark and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these books a great texture and depth of color.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: BOTTOM CENTER
- Initials only: 3-5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you