The Safavid journal collection reproduces a 16th century Islamic book with a leather filigree pattern incorporating handtooled surfaces and motifs that retain an elegance and style even in our modern context.
- Mini 4" x 5.5" | 176 ruled pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 144 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic flap closure, bookmark and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these books a great texture and depth of color. This planner is made to resemble classic old leather. Often mistaken for real leather, it features a printed cover with a leather-like pattern.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower right corner
- Initials only: 3-5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you