Featured on the cover of the Poe Tamerlane journal is a handwritten manuscript page from the author's hand.
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these journals a great texture and depth of color. This journal is made to resemble classic Old Leather, often mistaken for real leather, and has a printed cover with a leather-like pattern.
- Mini 4" x 5.5" | 176 ruled pages
- Ultra 7" x 9" | 144 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic flap, bookmark, and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
To inspire future writers, artists, and poets, the Embellished Manuscripts Collection features the works of famous thinkers, and creates a space for people to write their thoughts or works of art of their own.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower right
- Up to 20 characters and spaces per line
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you