Address Book Details
The Nocturnelle address book reproduces an antique French binding designed in 1829 for "The Poetical Works of Thomas Moore." The cover design suggests the fine Moroccan leather preferred for bindings of the era, as well as the structural sturdiness, careful finishing and ridged spine venerated by discerning bibliophiles.
- 4.75" x 6.75"
- 144 pages
- Each page has 6 spaces to record contact details
- Uniquely shaped "thumb cut" A-Z pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Elastic closure and memento pouch in the back
- Paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp
A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these journals a great texture and depth of color. This address book is made to resemble classic Old Leather, often mistaken for real leather, and has a printed cover with a leather-like pattern.
This address book looks great personalized with embossing. Add your initials to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 24 pt.
- Color: Gold
- Position: Bottom center
- Initials only: 3-5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you