Paperblanks Literary Art Deco journals reproduce a set of Parisian art deco leather bound volumes, decorated in gold tooling and mosaic. A clever combination of printing and embossing gives these books a great texture and depth of color.
The journal includes a memento pouch and a classic ribbon marker to store the treasures of a life well-lived.
- Slim 3.75" x 7" | 176 ruled pages
- Midi 5" x 7" | 176 ruled pages
- Smythe sewn for strength and flexibility
- Fountain pen friendly
- Magnetic closure, bookmark, and memento pouch in the back
- Ivory paper is acid-free and made only with sustainable forest pulp.
This journal looks great personalized with embossing. Add your name or inscription to make it uniquely yours.
- Font: Goudy
- Size: 18 pt. - 36 pt., depending on inscription length
- Color: Gold
- Position: Lower right corner
- Initials only: 3-5 characters
- Special requests: Add a note to your order, we'll do our best to accommodate you